F250 SD 7.3L STOLEN

f250gal

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
So sorry to hear about your truck being stolen.:sorry

My other half has an 04 6.0 and has had the turbo problems in the past.

I pull with an 05 6.0 and I havent had any problems at all. They did a trany change from 04 to 05.

I would buy another 6.0 if given the choice. ;tu

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your truck being stolen.
Our truck only has 10,000 miles on it, but they are trouble free miles, and most of them pulling a 12,000 pound 5th wheel.
If you buy the 7.3, just install a power adder, and it will have as much power or more than the 6.0
If you buy a late (05-07) 6.0, just leave it stock and you have all the power that you need.
Both engines are very good.
Just my opinion...

Last edited:

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1) alarm (dont cheap out)
2) jimmi jammers
3) other options (switches, relays...cause items 1 & 2 wont stop everyone)[/QUOTE]

Sorry about your truck. Alarms and Jimmi Jammers are a must now days. Look in to a Lowjack to, on the new truck. Then the cop can track it and recover it, hopefully in one piece.

JRJ04

Reaction score
so sorry to hear about your rig. i had mine broken into and had a sick feeling in my stomach for days. im just really lucky to have it. I have a 7.3 and it has given me 110k reliable miles. I agree with everyone else, get an alarm that has a kill switch, get the jimmi jammers and any other theft deterrent device you can find.

Have you reported it to the police as stolen? Any pics so we can look for it? Im in TX, but you never know.

amtx915

EP Powder Coating
Reaction score
Sorry about your truck. Mine just got stolen yesterday, also in front of my house. During broad daylight. Seems PSD's are just too easy to steal.

Mystic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to ask what kinda of an idiot steals a bright yellow truck :dizzy ??? How far could they get ....

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to ask what kinda of an idiot steals a bright yellow truck :dizzy ??? How far could they get ....

the same ones that stole another forum members...and then STRIPED
it clean....they even drove it to a dump point w/out a front clip,
using a milk crate for a seat !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58