F250 sunroof Leaking

Smoky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know about the drain tubes????????????

:confused:

I found the front leak in the floorboard. It was a gromet in the right side of the firewall that has an orange wire runnung thru it. It may be an aftermarket wire. I put the gromet back in place and that stopped it in the front. The moonroof drain is still leaking and it drains to the rear of the cab. I believe it is stopped up. Anyway the water drips into the back corner from the ceiling, It is right where the drain bends at the door.

Do I need a new drain tube?

Smoky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sunroof Leaking FIXED

I found the front leak in the floorboard. It was a gromet in the right side of the firewall that has an orange wire runnung thru it. It may be an aftermarket wire. I put the gromet back in place and that stopped it in the front. The moonroof drain is still leaking and it drains to the rear of the cab. I believe it is stopped up. Anyway the water drips into the back corner from the ceiling, It is right where the drain bends at the door.

Do I need a new drain tube?

Too much water was leaking around the sunroof seal and the tube could not take that much to drain off at a time. Rubber seal about the glass sunroof was replaced and no leak now.

;tu

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64