F350 vs F-650 Seats

rdytow

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have measured the seat bolt mounts on the F-350/450, and they are the same dimensions as the seat mount bolts on my F-650. However, I am being told by the parts guys at Ford, that they are completely different. Does anyone have any real world experience on whether the seats from the 350/450's will bolt right into the F-650? Hopefully I can get a quick answer, I need to replace my F-650 front seats.

Frankenstien

Frankestien
Reaction score
This is a guess... it is possible that the "floor pan thickness may be different, and they may use a different "bolt" size, as trucks above the 1 ton range have a different set of rules for passenger restraints. Just a guess.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check the glider on the seats and see if the ones on the 650 seat it self will bolt on to the 350/450 seat. All you may need to do is change the seat gliders for it to work. You'll need to pull the seats to do it.

Last edited:

rdytow

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I ended up replacing the F-650 seats, with dual buckets/with flip up center console/jump seat, from an F-450. They bolted right in. And I was able to use my existing seat belts, and seat mounting bolts. The new seats look great, and are much more comfortable than the old, worn out seats. As an added bonus, the replacement seats are both power seats, so other than running the power and ground wires, it was a pretty simple swap.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14