Facebook? Myspace?

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
Man Richard, you're old school. I can't believe you are even on the forums.

Old school? How about just plain old! :pb :D Stephan I don't own a DVD player because my VCR hasn't been used in 10 years so obviously getting one will only get dusty as well. My cell phone does not even have a camera. I just got off dial-up last month and went satellite. I do have HD satellite TV. But the forums are another story. I use them for knowledge with a splash of BS and a touch witty humor. :sly Without them I'd still be an ignorant newbie after driving my PSD for 7 years. That my friend would be totally unacceptable.

Mike has "known" me for many years here and from elsewhere. He knows how ignorant I was in the beginning and I think he also knows how far I've come.

Last edited:

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope none. ;tu
My cyber babble is limited to forums and email. I say enough for many life times.
Twittering is for dweebs. Who cares that you had an ice cream cone at 4pm?
MySpace is for gen-X. I'm way too old for that. Will you be my cyber friend? :D
Facebook? No interest.
BTW, I don't text either!!!

I am with hheynow on all of this social networking. Don't care and don't text message.

Dave

X3 Fer Shur

SSD & Email is as Cyber as it gits.. fer me.

Maybe a little Google Earth.. cuz it's fun ? And amazing ?

02stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have both. I don't like Facebook, and I very rarely use myspace. To many peole I never met that want to be you'r "friend." SDD.com is the best social community I've found online. :sweet

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
No Myspace as I am over 14 years of age.

Have Facebook and found it very useful to catch up with some old friends from high school. Just look at it when email notifies me that someone said something to me. Only have 23 friends on there as I just click the deny when a friend collector try's to add me which only happens once in a while.

Have Twitter but only use it to keep in touch with Mom and Sister. They like to know I am still alive and vise-versa. Keep my profile or whatever locked so no one but the two of them can bother me. It says - Your updates are currently protected; only those you approve will receive your updates. You will not appear on the public timeline.

I got both of these very recently and I imagine they will fade away after I get done catching up with long lost friends.

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
Well at my young age,(even being as into technology as I am) I'm on neither of the 2, and no text messaging either. About the closest I get is IM, and that's with just a few people.
Kinda gets to be like where would you find time for all that stuff...haven't found a way to make a living with it yet :rolleyes:

chris o.

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
myspace just for business use.

myspace.com/chuglifestylz

check it out. hot chicks and bad ***** clothing:sweet

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Old school? How about just plain old! :pb :D Stephan I don't own a DVD player because my VCR hasn't been used in 10 years so obviously getting one will only get dusty as well. My cell phone does not even have a camera. I just got off dial-up last month and went satellite. I do have HD satellite TV. But the forums are another story. I use them for knowledge with a splash of BS and a touch witty humor. :sly Without them I'd still be an ignorant newbie after driving my PSD for 7 years. That my friend would be totally unacceptable.

Mike has "known" me for many years here and from elsewhere. He knows how ignorant I was in the beginning and I think he also knows how far I've come.

Well, I am glad that you are here Richard. I was messin with ya :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14