Factory Nav system in '06 F250

INTERNATIONALPOWER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a new pioneer d3 in my truck with the steering wheel control adapter, xm radio, i-pod controls,wireharness, and mounting bracket. I Have to say at first i was against aftermarket navigation head unit but the options they have for the price is great. I got mine on ebay with everything plus 2nd day air for under 800.00.

Install was easy and everyone that has seen says it looks factory.

Plus dvd video in the front was really nice on the trip to Idaho.

AlaskanSuperduty

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I've been looking into the D3 as well, do ya have a pic of it installed? I'm getting frustrated with trying to make the factory head unit work with the IPOD, and since the factory deck doesn't have an amp remote turn on lead, I'm beginning to lean more towards the aftermarket route as well.

Fine69

Reaction score
InternationalPower, did you do the install yourself? If so, how tough was it? I've been considering a setup very similar to yours, very nice by the way.:sweet

AlaskanSuperduty

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
InternationalPower, that looks great, I love the Ford logo. I'm going to research this some more, I think you may have made up my mind for me! :sly

INTERNATIONALPOWER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
InternationalPower, did you do the install yourself? If so, how tough was it? I've been considering a setup very similar to yours, very nice by the way.:sweet

Thanks,

Yes I did install the setup myself. It was very easy if you pick up the correct wiring harness for you truck you just match the colors up and it worked pefect the first time.

InternationalPower, that looks great, I love the Ford logo. I'm going to research this some more, I think you may have made up my mind for me! :sly

I got my ford logo from Avic411.com

This site is really helpful with any questions about the d3

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58