Fault codes

hammy

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hey I am having troulbe with these code dose anyone have some ideas.

P0603 Internal control module kam error
P1118 Manifold air temp. sensor curcuit low input
P1247 Turbo boost perssure low

Low boost is no problem but can the other two faults cause hard starting or no start.

Thanks

bdrummonds

Maximum Overdrive
Reaction score
What tuner do you have? the KAM code means you have had the batts unpluged. KAM stands for Keep Alive Memory.
The 1118 means you have either done the AIH delete or it has possibly shorted. Or since you are also throwing a Boost code, check to make sure that the AIH has not come loose .

hammy

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I just did the batts and I will check the aih and wiring.

hammy

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
well I found a plug off on the turbo and the hard start problem was a bad injector. Who would of though that would cause a hard start.

JRJ04

Reaction score
i have a superchip in mine and the p0363 means nothing more than "you have a chip in your truck"

bdrummonds

Maximum Overdrive
Reaction score
i have a superchip in mine and the p0363 means nothing more than "you have a chip in your truck"

actually it means
P0363= Misfire detected -fueling disabled

which basically means the superchips has got your inj. timing so advanced that the PCM no longer recognizes the map it is running.

hammy

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hey guys . Well it has been a week since I did my injector. Go to start my truck to day and lots of smoke but no start. I have replaced the glow plug and solenoid. Is there any thing else is the curciut that would cause a hard start like a sensor ?

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What lead you to believe that you had a bad injector? What other tests have you run? Your jumping big leaps to start replacing hard parts now...

JRJ04

Reaction score
I apologize, i think its p0603 that tells you you have a chip, not what i had previously said

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58