Fifth Wheel Hitches

Scot

;()
Reaction score
Air hitches....

Anyone familiar with these?

Air manufacturer 1
Air manufacturer 2

I have the AR20R receiver hitch from easyrider and love it. It took away so much of the beating I used to take when pulling my trailer every day. If it had such an affect on ride for a receiver hitch, It would have to soften the ride of the gooseneck and 5th.

Mine is good for 1750 of tongue weight & 17500 of trailer
My truck is only good for 1500 and 12500

So I'm covered if my next truck is a dually :thumbs What if you change yoru mind and want to double your trailer size? no reason to buy the hitch twice!!!

Last edited:

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Scot said:
Anyone familiar with these?

Air manufacturer 1
Air manufacturer 2

I have the AR20R receiver hitch from easyrider and love it. It took away so much of the beating I used to take when pulling my trailer every day. If it had such an affect on ride for a receiver hitch, It would have to soften the ride of the gooseneck and 5th.

Mine is good for 1750 of tongue weight & 17500 of trailer
My truck is only good for 1500 and 12500

So I'm covered if my next truck is a dually :thumbs
if i am going to spend that much $$$ i will go with an airride for the truck first, then we get nice ride all teh time.
the air hitches are to pricey and bulky for what you get in my opinion.

Scot

;()
Reaction score
powerboatr said:
if i am going to spend that much $$$ i will go with an airride for the truck first, then we get nice ride all teh time.
the air hitches are to pricey and bulky for what you get in my opinion.

I thought they were too much money also:eek: . It took me about a year to actually buy it. I had a locked cap on my truck that was coming open while moving from the torsion the tongue weight was putting on my truck on bumps. After 2 broken rear springs in the 30K prior to getting the hitch it really didn't seem like much money any more. I like the easy transfer to a new truck when I get one too. (or to my wife's truck when I have mine in the shop for the next oil leak:( )

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14