Finally.....Biodiesel available here

CHPMustang

Reaction score
02SilverStroke said:
Has anyone tried Willie's BioDiesel? I've thought about going up to the truck stop in Anna and trying it, but I don't want to clog anything in the lines. The website mentioned the biodiesel cleaning out the injectors and lines.
Don't worry about Willie's B20 clogging the lines there Wayne,it's when you run close to 100 BD in cold temps is when you may have to worry.

Yes it'll help clean the fuel system and maintain it:sweet

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
Don't worry about Willie's B20 clogging the lines there Wayne,it's when you run close to 100 BD in cold temps is when you may have to worry.

Yes it'll help clean the fuel system and maintain it:sweet
Bill, thanks for the update. I'm going to give it a try later. Have you tried it yet and how does the X run on it?

CHPMustang

Reaction score
02SilverStroke said:
Bill, thanks for the update. I'm going to give it a try later. Have you tried it yet and how does the X run on it?
I haven't run on Willies blend yet but have on homebrew which did clean the system very well(raised FP up 2psi) and ran almost 100% better(quieter,smoother,acceleration) within the first couple miles:hail

I'd gladly fillup at Willies but I'm never in the area of his stations.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
I haven't run on Willies blend yet but have on homebrew which did clean the system very well(raised FP up 2psi) and ran almost 100% better(quieter,smoother,acceleration) within the first couple miles:hail

I'd gladly fillup at Willies but I'm never in the area of his stations.
I bought some of Willie's BioDiesel today at Love's in Anna on US 75. It was $2.459 a gallon. They have four pumps at the "car" pumps. I put $40.00 (16.266 gallons). I haven't noticed much difference yet, but hope to soon. They were also selling regular gasoline for $1.999 a gallon and you couldn't hardly get in there for so much traffic. I might e-mail Willie's site to see if they're going to sell it in Plano or Richardson. 11:48 PM CST - Stopped by Love's again after taking the granddaughter home and filled up. Gas had been raised to $2.079. Gonna run the PSD a good bit this week to see if Willie's diesel gets better mileage.

Last edited:

Mobeydick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
B-20 in waycross GA. $2.49.9 A gallon. Gonna ride over there and fill up one day. That's onlt 10 cent a gallon more!! It looks like we are going to get a Bio Plant in Brunswick GA. That's a lot closer!!

Norcal250

Gimp member
Reaction score
DavidJ said:
I looked at the retail outlets map of the US and it looks like a total 9 in Ca.. Oh and you know when it does become more readily availible they are going to charge through to nose for it here.-mad :cussing:
Still waiting:dunno

can you give me the website or locations?? I wanna try this stuff out...

SCE_T-roy

Black smoke belcher
Reaction score
I've been wanting to use biodiesel for some time now. Its good to see some places to get it now. I don't have any close to me but I'll give it a try if I can. My Chevy smokes like a champ above 6,500 feet towing my camping trailer.:drive

CHPMustang

Reaction score
One things for sure is the smoke amount is greatly reduced at least with our truck here when running with BD :sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14