finally got me a car!!

atk

Reaction score
i mean hey for no more than youll have in it who could complain right !
just another reason for me to stay away from gm...i guess what bothers
me most is that the rust is hidden for the most part...note to self...
gotta be sure to really get under used cars and inspect 'em well !

thats what happens when vehicles get driven in the winter where they use salt on the roads....and don`t get them oil sprayed regularly.....

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
i mean hey for no more than youll have in it who could complain right !
!

i definately aint complaining.im happier than a pig in mud that i got it this far in less than a day!!!im gonna have a nice little ride when its done.:D:D

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
well its pretty much done.got about an hour of welding and then squirt a little paint on the tail panel and one moulding i was missing and she is done!!!she be finished tomorrow.but heres what it will look like.had to bolt everything onto it to make sure everything fit and lined up properly.

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good Rich, nice score;tu. Not a very hard hit for having a salvage title:dunno. Looks like things are turning around for ya.

All the best, Mike

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
Looking good Rich, nice score;tu. Not a very hard hit for having a salvage title:dunno. Looks like things are turning around for ya.

All the best, Mike

thanx!i think the owner knew the insurance adjuster cuz they wrote for things that it didnt even need.they even wrote for a broken window switch wich is a common problem on this car.junkyards sell window switches for these cars all day long for 100.00 :eek: not one in a yard around here.

oh ya things are turnin around alright.spent all the money i had last week fixing the truck.now my cell phone is shut off.loseing my license in a week cuz of unpaid child support that i just can not afford.tried getting it lowered from 300 a week for 1 kid but the judge didnt care about a word i said.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
well a little update on it.i ran out of money to finish it but here it is with the GT wing and bumper on it.all ready for the body shop when i get the cash to finish it.i was kinda thinking about leaving the bumper silver and painting the rest of the bottom of it silver and leave the wing silver.everybody i said that to seems to like the idea. :dunno

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14