Finally made the switch!

lone_star_dsl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First off, I would like to start with an apology. I THOUGHT the "other site" was the best thing since sliced bread and I didn't bother to look around for other sites. For that I am sorry. This site is absolutely great. What finally pushed me over the edge was my Merry Christmas post that was very quickly locked by the moderators. Someone recommended this site and the first thing I saw was a Merry Christmas post from the operators of the site! How great is that! I am quite knowledgable about the 7.3 PSD, but finding myself asking more questions than I can answer. Anyway, I hope to have a long and prosperous life here at this site. Thanks.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Welcome... Feel free to kick your shoes off here. The mods are not uptight like they are over there. Hope you had a Merry Christmas :)

Fill in your signature line when you get a chance so we can check out your rig..

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lone Star DSL, Welcome Welcome.:sweet We are glad to have you here. Lone Star Beer and Bob Wills Music, OH, I am sorry I kinda lost it there for a min..LOL The Devil made me do it.:roflmao :roflmao

Bowhunter

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
lone_star_dsl said:
What finally pushed me over the edge was my Merry Christmas post that was very quickly locked by the moderators.
Same reason I am here. Just starting to get used to it and looking around

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lone_star_dsl said:
Thanks for the warm welcome!

You're welcome. Do you have any pictures of how you deal with the CB antenna? I've got mine (Wilson Lil' Will) tossed behind the back seat for now and that's working OK, but if there is a better way to go about things, I'm game. I like how I have the radio mounted (custom bracket in front of the -20- portion of the front bench seat) but the antenna mount has never satisfied me.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Welcome to SuperDutyDiesel lone_star_dsl! Great to have you on board,indeed kick off your shoes and make yourself at home:thumbs

When you get a chance fill out your signiature with information about your truck and what modifications you've completed :cool: :thanks

Bill :cowboy:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58