Finally made the switch!

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Welcome, now the work begins, you have to convince your old buddies to come with you. :sweet

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
When you get a chance fill out your signiature with information about your truck and what modifications you've completed :cool: :thanks

Bill :cowboy:

The reason I don't have mod info in my signature is pretty simple--if Maggie (Mrs. JV) were to see the list of mods, she might inquire how much those mods cost, and if she were to find out the true dollar amount, I'd be sleeping out in the truck for a loooooooooooooong time.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
If she asks tell her thats what came with the truck including the chip that was an option:D

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
If she asks tell her thats what came with the truck including the chip that was an option:D

Maggie finished college at 19 y/o with a triple-major/double-minor in 3 1/2 years and had her Master's <2 years later so I think she could see through that.:eek: :eek: :eek:

jharvey

Shutter Bug
Reaction score
jvencius said:
The reason I don't have mod info in my signature is pretty simple--if Maggie (Mrs. JV) were to see the list of mods, she might inquire how much those mods cost, and if she were to find out the true dollar amount, I'd be sleeping out in the truck for a loooooooooooooong time.

JV it's not that bad, I mean the seats really are comfortable and if you have the butt warmer option it's really nice :roflmao

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
jvencius said:
Maggie finished college at 19 y/o with a triple-major/double-minor in 3 1/2 years and had her Master's <2 years later so I think she could see through that.:eek: :eek: :eek:
All I can say is ............. yer screwed. :roflmao

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
lone_star,

Welcome and no appologies needed. We all get here when we can, we're just glad you made it over. Relax and take a breath of fresh air.

Mike

rum4by5

Reaction score
Welcome lone_star DSL. By all means just kickback, take your shoes off because you're amongst friends now.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
oh and lone star
WELCOME
we be relaxed here and full of ... well good stuff and open minds, plus we Love the United States and all our troopers

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58