Ford Dealers are Hypocrites

dpantazis

Reaction score
guys-

what are you all getting bent about? some DEALERS will mod the trucks they sell. so what?

you think the dealers and service writers are honest with FMC? i know of used Ford vehicles that were on the lot that had reported warranty work that was done to other customers vehicles to get the dealer and their customers out of a jamb.

just because the dealer sells the stuff does not make it right or warrantable. where ever did you get the idea that it was? all the dealer is trying to is cash on the aftermarket mods that they are loosing sales to.

do you think that they really care? heck no, all they want is the $$$$$$

you gotta pay to play and assume the risks.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not that I'm getting bent about it. It's the crap that if you buy a truck from the dealer lifted with tires you have a warranty and you put the same lift and tires on your truck at the same place the dealer had it done your warranty is gone. This is the fuzz gray area dealers like to work in.

I have found that almost ALL Dealers dont know anything about warranty laws and talk out there *****. I keep a copy of the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act, in my truck. I tell them to prove the part caused the problem and I'll pay for the fix. They try to play a game and then they find out, I use to work for ford.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F350 On Track