Ford F350 Tonka Concept Truck

y2kpsd

Member #11
Reaction score
Check out this Ford F350 concept truck. This truck is unbelievable. I didn't think I'd ever want a new truck but if they put this truck into production I just may have to mortgage the house to buy one of these beauties. I'm not completely sold on the interior but if I saw one in the flesh I'm sure it would grow on me. I heard maybe in 2008?

RIGHT HERE and HERE

Last edited:

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
It seems like the finished product never looks the same as the "concept" vehicles. I can imagine what kind of price tag that thing will have :eek: I did notice they were still calling the Powerstroke a 6.0 liter so maybe the 6.0 will be around for a while. I thought I heard a while back that they already had a replacement in the works??

y2kpsd

Member #11
Reaction score
Swany said:
I'd buy one, only if it came in black and I could lift it :sweet
Black is the only color I would consider myself also. Could you imagine putting one of THESE on this concept truck? How cool would that be?

Crumm said:
I can imagine what kind of price tag that thing will have :eek:
Way more then I could prolly afford! :dunno But it sure is nice to dream.

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Uhhhhhh, that truck is from 2002.

Its already 3 years old. The 2005 superduty has its GRILLE, and the 6.0 WAS the concept engine in 2002, so we got that too.

Thats not to say they wont take some cues from it for the 07 (late 06) trucks, but I wouldnt hold my breath.

Swany

truck driver
Reaction score
y2kpsd said:
Black is the only color I would consider myself also. Could you imagine putting one of THESE on this concept truck? How cool would that be?

Way more then I could prolly afford! :dunno But it sure is nice to dream.

That's a sweet red dodge, but they killed it with those graphics!

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
is that interior BLUE?!?! on a yellow truck??? :cussing: That truck is forever old...my friend saw it in person and said it was sooo awesome looking...i dont think that that things ever going into production though...

y2kpsd

Member #11
Reaction score
Ford_Forgotton said:
Uhhhhhh, that truck is from 2002.
Its already 3 years old.
Thats not to say they wont take some cues from it for the 07 (late 06) trucks, but I wouldnt hold my breath.

I know it is. It says the 2002 Auto Show but the truck is still better looking then anything out there now.

Dale_Lakin

Powerstroke Wannabe Owner
Reaction score
07 Model is supposed to take even more styling cues from the Tonka concept is the word buzzing around Ford. I think there will be a flood of info on the "New" engine out very soon as well...

I hope something comes out soon because it gets real old reading how this guy knows so and so and so and so told me this or that etc. :rolleyes:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58