Ford F350 Tonka Concept Truck

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it just me, or does anyone else think that Tonka concept is awfully gaudy and generally unpleasant to look at? I really don't care for pretty much everything about how it looks--to me, it seems like they went too far in trying for the tough, hard-edged look. :td: :td: :td: :td:

Dale_Lakin

Powerstroke Wannabe Owner
Reaction score
Ford_Forgotton said:
screw the tonka, I want that concept BRONCO!!!

Amen that sucker would sell like no tomorrow if they would actually build it like it is...Of course if I got my hands on one it would look like it has been through a crusher after one trip on the trail :D

y2kpsd

Member #11
Reaction score
Ford_Forgotton said:
screw the tonka, I want that concept BRONCO!!!
I haven't seen the Bronco concept truck. Do you have any pictures or a link to it? Does it have a diesel engine like the Tonka?

And before you ask, No I haven't been under a rock! :dunno I just haven't been paying attention! :roflmao

Y2KPSD

JIM_C

Turbo Lover
Reaction score
Dale_Lakin said:
Amen that sucker would sell like no tomorrow if they would actually build it like it is...Of course if I got my hands on one it would look like it has been through a crusher after one trip on the trail :D

Well, crushing it would improve its looks if you ask me. That thing is hideous. The front end reminds me of E.T. Overall, it doesn't look a lot different from that boxy Honda (or Suzuki, whatever it is) sub-SUV I see putzing around. I'll pass.

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JIM_C said:
Well, crushing it would improve its looks if you ask me. That thing is hideous. The front end reminds me of E.T. Overall, it doesn't look a lot different from that boxy Honda (or Suzuki, whatever it is) sub-SUV I see putzing around. I'll pass.

well, beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

I think its a sweet look that brings back some of the original 66-77 bronco lines.

y2kpsd

Member #11
Reaction score
JIM_C said:
That thing is hideous. Overall, it doesn't look a lot different from that boxy Honda (or Suzuki, whatever it is) I'll pass.

:td: The Bronco concept vehicle reminds me of the old International Scout! :sorry

But like you said, "beauty is in the eye of the beer holder".

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Although only a concept, the Bronco demonstrates how Ford could further complement its extensive SUV lineup.
We will never see that Bronco on the lot.. That might be a good thing since it looks like a cross between a Hummer and a Honda but it would probably grow on a guy after a while.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58