Ford Job Offer (Diesel Tech)

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its been -20 here lately but summer should get up to high 40's :)

I did survival school this last weekend (we camp over night) and it got down to -25 (-51 with the wind chill).
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/3482/dsc00448xb1.jpg <-- thats me this last friday
:skate

jvencius,
good call.

What in the world are you doing down there? They can't be paying you enough to stay there very long.
Stay safe,,, cause.... any parts frozen are difficult to thaw. Ears, nose, toes, fingers, lips, eyes, etc. And I would worry about the etc....:D

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
here in CT, your hourly wages will depend greatly on whether or not you will be working flat rate or not. if you are working flat rate, then you will be getting paid top dollar (around $40 if you are REALLY good). the downfall is you get no overtime, so if you end up working a 60 hour work week, you still are getting paid regular wages.
if you are working hourly, the pay is less, and you wont see more than $35. you will however get overtime wages, and warrenty jobs that pay .2 can be done in 1.2 with no skin off your back, other than a slightly annoyed boss.
my shop is hourly, and our top payed guy gets 28, plus a dealer plate and 6 vacation weeks. he is capped out and ready for retirement.

Mike K

يساعد المعركة لحرية
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14