Ford man!

BamKat

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Im new around here! Have some things I will be repairing soon on both my OBS and hope you all can help with some questions that I have.

Thanks!!
uploadfromtaptalk1444319141752.jpguploadfromtaptalk1444319164772.jpguploadfromtaptalk1444319241857.jpg

BamKat

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
:welcome BamKat. Glad you joined up. ;tu

Dave
Thanks for the welcome!! Those are all the trucks that I own in the pics! I have also owned a 6.9 and 7.3 turbo diesel, the only ford diesel I missed out on is the 6.0 and the newest 6.7.

Today im changing the glow plugs on my 97 7.3 PSD and having a heck of a time getting that back bolt off the covers...man!

BamKat

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Got it off! It was actually really easy once I put the right tool combination together...

Ziefer92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds you got a fleet of trucks, you must have some knowledge to share! Welcome aboard!

BamKat

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Sounds you got a fleet of trucks, you must have some knowledge to share! Welcome aboard!

Thanks! I know a little... Not a mechanic for sure. YouTube and forums have definitely helped me out. My two 7.3's that I have I can take apart and put back together but my 6.4 scares me!!! Lol. I replaced the radiator on my 6.4 one time and I thought I would never get it back in....that night if some one would have walked up and said they could do it, I would have gave them $1k!!!! That was before I discovered YouTube and fan forums.... Man it's nice to be able to lean on someone!

I originally came here for rear end help on my 92 idi. I still have yet replaced it... I found one to swap out but I drug my feet on it and it's gone now!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

snicklas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
BamKat,

Also, to let you know, our sister site www.oilburners.net is THE place on the internet for the IDI's. That is the busiest section over there by far. If it's something to do with an IDI, at least one person on there has seen it, or maybe ten. Check it out if you get a chance.

I am actually a member and mod on both sites.... mainly the PSD's are what gets the traffic over here.....

BamKat

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
BamKat,

Also, to let you know, our sister site www.oilburners.net is THE place on the internet for the IDI's. That is the busiest section over there by far. If it's something to do with an IDI, at least one person on there has seen it, or maybe ten. Check it out if you get a chance.

I am actually a member and mod on both sites.... mainly the PSD's are what gets the traffic over here.....

Thanks!! I just signed up! However, mine is not an oil burner. Lol!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58