Ford recall 1.8M trucks and SUV - 7.3L CPS!! **Main Discussion thread**

NORFLA444

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Took out my IH blue and put in the old one, took it to the dealer who replaced it under the recall. Once home I put the blue back in and kept the new one as a spare. So far 75,000 miles on the IH CPS with zero issues.

dieseltech1

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
i agree with the ih cps i have one in mine and it seems to have improved performance a bit been using this sensor for 9 years about 130000 miles

lifted_up

TractorMan
Reaction score
A few years ago I was re-imbursed for the CPS that I purchased from IH by ford after stopping by the dealer with my paperwork. they sent me another letter so I'll go see if I can get another one!

JavierCayer

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
These recalls will be composed of almost 500,000 automobiles. The recalls impact certain model years of the Ford Escape SUV and the Ford Freestar/Mercury Monterey minivan. The Escape has a brake cylinder reservoir problem and the Freestar/Monterey is affected by a torque converter defect. Article resource: Ford announces Escape and Freestar recall.Ford has said that it will begin notifying owners the week of Jan.23 but also saying that they may not be able to fix some vehicles right away.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64