Fords New Warranty

HTRDDSL

HTRDDSL
Reaction score
2008 F-250 warranty from its own owner's manual

The info I attached was from the 08 Superduty booklet. This was posted on another site by a Ford Service Adviser who made it very clear that Fords Powertrain warranty up until 3 weeks ago was only 5 years 60,000 miles unless you purchased the ESP. When I made my enquiry a few days ago the Service Manager at Freedom Ford in Edmonton made it very clear to me that the warranty was only 160,000 kilometers on the Engine. and 100,000 kilometers on the rest of the powertrain. And not on the complete vehicle. You have to Buy the ESP to get that. But he checked further and told me that it was changed 3 weeks ago to 160,000 on the powertrain. You still have to buy the ESP to get the complete vehicle less the usual stuff. Unless you have the ESP and are not aware of it. It might be worth your while to check with your Service manager there.

In the Ford ESP brochure, Powertrain is defined as: Axle shafts, front and rear wheel bearings, cylinder block/heads, drive axle housing including all internal parts, driveshaft, engine (all internal lubricated parts), final drive housing (including all internal parts), flywheel, automatic front locking hubs (4wd vehicle), locking rings (4wd), exhaust manifold, intake manifold, oil pan, oil pump, seals and gaskets, thermostat and t-stat housing, timing chain cover, timing chain gears or belt, torque converter, transfer case (including all internal parts), transmission (including all internal parts), transmission case, turbocharger or supercharger (factory-installed), u-joints, cv joints, valve covers, and water pump.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58