FREE Puppy

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
ill take him, but im not so sure i can afford to have him flown up here to CT though....ill look into it today.

i hate people.

i will ask here about what he needs to fly, passport etc, he is undocumented :D i dont know about shots.
he sure can eat though, he must have been starving. made it all night in the crate with his new adopted stuffed bunny, no mess or torn up rabbit.

maybe bama's truck is doing a run to texas and then up north :sly he could be the puppy express
tbar= she is being very pizzzzzy towards him, :dunno , so she got put on lock down for awhile.

01platinum

Go VOLS
Reaction score
maybe we can start a thread? if everyone chips in like 2 bucks viapaypal tohelp the shipping cost? i know most of us could spare 2 bucks? lots of us here?
just a thought? maybe 5 bucks? i dont know??
let me know if it sounds good? i would paypal.

i'll pitch in, he will proably make someone a good dog. if i had a fence Stephen i'd come get him.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'll pitch in, he will proably make someone a good dog. if i had a fence Stephen i'd come get him.

I'd pitch in Too...

Some Animal Shelters have ways of doing this sorta thing..

Last edited:

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
ok...i think its great that you guys care enough to pitch in, i didnt get a $ number for texas to CT, but my cousin shipped a pup from NC to CT about 2 months ago and he said it was $350, and he had to wait until it was 8 weeks old because nobody will ship (train,plane or auto) any animal under 8 weeks (must be a law?).
he also said we would have a very hard time because our puppy doesnt have papers defining a birth date.

i am waiting to hear back from a friend who flys to tx for work often, see if he is going out there soon.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, BEFore i get myself too deep into this all.......waiting to hear back from the WIFE. we are animal people though, and we said we wanted to get a pit (or similar dog).

on a side note.....this is pushing me closer to opening up my animal rescue i have been thinking about.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
ok...i think its great that you guys care enough to pitch in, i didnt get a $ number for texas to CT, but my cousin shipped a pup from NC to CT about 2 months ago and he said it was $350, and he had to wait until it was 8 weeks old because nobody will ship (train,plane or auto) any animal under 8 weeks (must be a law?).
he also said we would have a very hard time because our puppy doesnt have papers defining a birth date.

i am waiting to hear back from a friend who flys to tx for work often, see if he is going out there soon.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, BEFore i get myself too deep into this all.......waiting to hear back from the WIFE. we are animal people though, and we said we wanted to get a pit (or similar dog).

on a side note.....this is pushing me closer to opening up my animal rescue i have been thinking about.

amen to that, its tough around here, folks think its the drop off point for all kinds domestic critters. worse is we have coyotes and other meat eaters running around.
hes getting a bath in a few , just fed him again and of course he had to do his business.
maybe i will snap a few more pics of him to help with the wife :sly
i think is nearer 4 months old , got some strong front feet

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
I have heard that you can ship a pet almost anywhere in the US for around 250.00, but that was a couple of years ago, so the price has gone up I'm sure.

I got some spare
money-2.gif
laying around to help out too.
image014.gif

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
OK, Robert asked me to be the paypal contact for when a home is found, so we can donate for the S&H costs.

I will wait about posting the paypal account # until we know exactly where the little feller will be going.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
new pictures
wife is getting ready to bath him and get the sticky dirt off him.

THAT PUP.. needs to be somewhere, be some ones buddy. He has a certain look about him. Not the average stray dog look. And from what you've said Robert..... He's got some Class.. Some Stuff.

I sure hope we can work something out for'im. Whatever it is.. I'm a Player.

;tu ;tu

On Edit ? I'll be watch'n Bama

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14