FREE Puppy

acjjkamp

Blitz and Harley
Reaction score
too cute, i'm sure you'll find a good home for him.

our yard is already full with the rotty and shep, otherwise....

Sawboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I worked in Pitbull rescue for many years here in Chicago. This is a great thing that everyone is doing! Count me in for a donation!

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
delta dash looks like delta can ship him as LIVE cargo for 231.44 , plus kennel or delta can sell us one.
i have to call and get an excat time for Ct. if thats a go.

restrictions on weather

or he can fly as a companion with a paid fare for 75 and ride in the passenger compartment, no meal or movie

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
tbar
if he rides in the passenger area he has to stay in a small kennel under the seat, so he doesnt get an inflight meal or have the freedom to watch the movie or get the little earphones :lmao

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Update on the puppy

we just home from the vets, he estimates the pup is 7 1/2 to 8 weeks old
and is a fat 8 lbs.
he got a womring and a dpt shot, but to young for the rabies

Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 12 year old tha t would love a puppy, but my wife is allergic and that pup looks like he would shed. Since we insist that he be a house dog, because of our summer weather, well... I can spot a few bucks though.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
I have a 12 year old tha t would love a puppy, but my wife is allergic and that pup looks like he would shed. Since we insist that he be a house dog, because of our summer weather, well... I can spot a few bucks though.

house dogs are the only way to go, take em out to peee then back on teh pillows, he is a tight cut fur, shed so far has been light but i bet when he gets bigger it might be more

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
well, the wife had a few reasons why we should get a dog yet. (i did catch her peeking at the pictures a few times behind my back.....)

i did however call a friend of mine who was half-assed looking for a dog. waiting to hear back.

like a bunch have said already, if we find a home ill paypal some money to ship the lil' guy.

IM NOT GIVING UP ON THE WIFE THOUGH.......:)

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
thanks for working her, need more pictures :sly , real sad eyed ones :sly

while at the vet a lady tried to talk me out of him, but she had 4 small kids and one dead dog (cyote), so she keeps the dog outside which was a no go here, he is to small to be out fending for himself. i just coulndt let him go to her,
he is scheduled to go fri with a aspca type group to petsmart to try to get adopted....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14