FREE Puppy

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only thing wrong with puppys
is they become big dogs. Good luck in that big house that you live in.

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
indycecil....you said you find homes for pits?

as my wife made very clear we cant get a puppy until she gets a job and we move (or stay here depending...) and get all settled......BUT we will be looking to get a rescued pit puppy around june/july.

do you do this for an association, do you have a link or phone # ? whats the deal?

PB - peanut is a perfect name, looks like he is going to be a good one with a lot of personality! was the vet able to identify the exact breed? or is he a mut that looks like a pit?

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
indycecil....you said you find homes for pits?

as my wife made very clear we cant get a puppy until she gets a job and we move (or stay here depending...) and get all settled......BUT we will be looking to get a rescued pit puppy around june/july.

do you do this for an association, do you have a link or phone # ? whats the deal?

PB - peanut is a perfect name, looks like he is going to be a good one with a lot of personality! was the vet able to identify the exact breed? or is he a mut that looks like a pit?

vet said he had some bull terrier in him, we are starting early with curbing anything so he is a lap dog vice a "mike Vick" dog.
he likes to have his belly rubbed , dont we all :sly and calms right down if he plays to hard and is wound up. he is happy and i feel better knowing the folks that have him. we camped with three dogs for many years so i guess two wont be to bad. he has more freckles than i have ever seen on a pup, still has his milk teeth so he is very close to 8 weeks.

bama i will try calling him PB for short, I favor "little Dog" but moma and the grandkids won out on peanut.:dunno

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg