FREE Puppy

Russ

Found On Russ' Drive
Reaction score
I just found this post.... oh well I guess it's true. There's no such thing as a free puppy. Good luck with your new companion

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just found this post also. Robert you are the man. I think your dog has found the best home possible. If this sort of thing happens again, count me in to help.
We have a huge soft spot for dogs. As I was reading the earlier post, I was saying to my self... no, no don't send this dog to the pound, shelter etc. I would and will gladly donate money to get this dog to a good home if you decide you can not keep him.
It sounds like Peanut and you have found a best friend. I hope to see you and peanut some time this spring.

:clap:

Fine69

Reaction score
I too just found this post. If anything comes up and you need a hand, let us all know. I would gladly pitch in to help out. Good job PB! Yer the MAN!:sweet

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
;tu Right On Robert. I had a Gut feeling that little guy had a home.. but YOU just didn't know it yet ;):lmao

Went away for the weekend.. first Post I checked.

You Da Man PB, the Mrs. too :sweet:sweet

But as others have said.. count me in for any other rescues that my come along. We got a Pom from the Pet Smart program this Christmas.. She was a 3 year old pup but has fit right in with Burt, our other Dog, and Bob, our Cat like she'd lived here all her life. "Becky" is already a part of the family.. just like Peanut, I'd bet.

Joe

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Human vs. Dogs

Just an observation, but as you can see, many of us are ready to help when there is an innocent pet, that needs help. Pets do not deceive, lie, or connive like humans do. They are loyal and forgiving.
I once gave money to a man that said that he was broke, out of gas and needed something to eat and gas to get out of town to go to his home in Oregon. I found out later that he lived in the area and that he uses this scam on a daily basis. So those who are really in need, do without because of people like this guy.
Pets on the other hand are innocent and deserve our help.

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats Robert on the new edition. He is a cuttie, looks very photogenic. Glad he found a good home. Don't really know about restrictions in Richardson, it is a really nice area out there. Beauty Queen seem to have taken well to little peanut. You are the man for opening your heart to this little guy that knows no wrong and just wants to be loved.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg