Fuel Pressure/Blue Spring

4x4grey88

Nascar Fan #88
Reaction score
Replaced the FICM and the truck has the power that it had when I first purchased it. I got the rebuilt FICM from someone in California for $200.00

The seller works at a Ford dealership as a diesel mechanic.

One of the last things I have to repair now is a coolant leak (I think is the water pump seal leaking).

fordoor

SDD Member
Reaction score
Replaced the FICM and the truck has the power that it had when I first purchased it. I got the rebuilt FICM from someone in California for $200.00

The seller works at a Ford dealership as a diesel mechanic.

One of the last things I have to repair now is a coolant leak (I think is the water pump seal leaking).

Can you provide the seller info. if at all possible, I'm in need now.:( Thanks.

fordoor

SDD Member
Reaction score
Well, I didn't hear back from 4X4grey88, so I went w/ FICMRepair.com. They repaired and got it back to me right away, answered all my questions,etc. Top notch, very reputable service. As an earlier post mentioned; it now starts and runs like it use to. ;tu

4x4grey88

Nascar Fan #88
Reaction score
Can you provide the seller info. if at all possible, I'm in need now.:( Thanks.

Sorry that I did not get back to you, I was on vacation. He also lists repaired FICM on ebay for 200.00 + refundable core charge.
He lives in Hemet, Ca.

Last edited:

fordoor

SDD Member
Reaction score
Sorry that I did not get back to you, I was on vacation. He also lists repaired FICM on ebay for 200.00 + refundable core charge.
He lives in Hemet, Ca.

No worries, thanks for the reply. I decided to go with the premium rebuild w/ 2yr. warranty. I figured as long as I had everything apart...... also I installed a new large case 160 amp. alt. while I was at it. My OEM was getting a little tired, and is possible that it may have created the problem. Batts. checked out fine after getting fully charged up and then load tested.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58