FX4 Stickers

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I go with the HEAT method. I'v used a Hair Dryer, on LOW. Heat & peel as you go. If there is any glue left.. use some OOP's, on a rag.

Worked for me.. on a conversion Van that had "StarCraft".. on all 4 corners, the Hood & the Back doors, AND across the Windshield.. and 4 places inside Too.

Joe

Late Innings

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I just peeled mine off on a somewhat chilly day.. it left very little glue residue and I dont recall if I got that with WD-40 or some good ole Ronson liter fluid. I did a meguaires 3 step very shortly after that. Looks great! Never really cared for the FX4 stickers. ( never really knew what they meant..??)

05 Super Duty

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
They will peel off without heating them...they just come off easier with a little heat. The only residue that was left after mine came off was from the outside edge of the sticker. More a build up of dirt and wax than anything. Otherwise, there was nothing left as they came off as far as residue goes. I like the look of a clean truck, no badges or stickers, but alas I found that Ford pinned the F250 badge on the tailgate. There are three holes hidden by that badge. And I don't feel like filling them and painting the tailgate.

Last edited:

irish4x4

Mayor of Margaritaville
Reaction score
They will peel off with heating them...them just come off easier with a little heat. The only residue that was left after mine came off was from the outside edge of the sticker. More a build up of dirt and wax than anything. Otherwise, there was nothing left as they came off as far as residue goes. I like the look of a clean truck, no badges or stickers, but alas I found that Ford pinned the F250 badge on the tailgate. There are three holes hidden by that badge. And I don't feel like filling them and painting the tailgate.
Yup. And those alignment pins are on your f250/350 fender badges too. The
powerstroke door badges peel right off though.

Fine69

Reaction score
i like to use a 2" wide chisel, and a 5lbs. sledge hammer.

start tappin at one end to get it started, and it should peel right off.

then use liberal amounts of touch up paint from K-mart to cover up the scratches. :thumbs

sorry , i couldn't help myself.

i personally like my FX4 stickers, gives a little touch of color.

but what the others above said should work just fine.

I agree with Bama, I like mine!

Fx4ord

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I go with the HEAT method. I'v used a Hair Dryer, on LOW. Heat & peel as you go. If there is any glue left.. use some OOP's, on a rag.

Worked for me.. on a conversion Van that had "StarCraft".. on all 4 corners, the Hood & the Back doors, AND across the Windshield.. and 4 places inside Too.

Joe
"StarCraft" man that is the Shizzznit. Why on EARTH would you want to remove a name like that. DUDE "StarCraft":hail

:sorry I could not resist.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58