Gauge kits

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ISSPRO is the only gauge mfg that assembles the gauges in the US. The stepper motors in the ISSPRO are made overseas as there is not a steppermotor mfg left in the US :(

All of the current Isspro EV2 and Performax are made here in Portland...

The only thing using stepper motors are the older EV line up.

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wuz in the market 4 a triple pod by glow shift, wht is wrong with the gauges????

... I hate text posts... but because its a gauge post I will go...

There is nothing wrong with them, they seem to be a decent cheap gauge. I think they look to ricer and would fit in better in a honda then in a pickup...

They are not that cheap once you order the senders and all the other crap.

I have seen them last about a year, 18 months for the most part, then they start having issues.

Last edited:

JDW TRUCKING

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
... I hate text posts... but because its a gauge post I will go...

There is nothing wrong with them, they seem to be a decant cheap gauge. I think they look to ricer and would fit in better in a honda then in a pickup...

They are not that cheap once you order the senders and all the other crap.

I have seen them last about a year, 18 months for the most part, then they start having issues.

LOL!!! thx by the way 4 answering my question 4 me!!:hail

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
The price of the glowshifts are very tempting but i've heard too many bad things bout them. They look cool but thats about it. Now just got to decide between the ISSPRO's or Autometers.

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Well I already installed my autometer EGT, Boost and Temp gauge. I want to get a few more gauges. I was thinkin Fuel pressure, oil pressure, water temp and maybe a ammeter? Or what do you guys think I should get? I do like gauges by the way haha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58