Gauge vendor and pod question

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
I am about to order gauges and have been searching for the best package deal and would like input here please -

First - is there a 4 pod Apillar option for a 97?

Second - I have found two online stores that offer package deals GOS Racing and RPM outlet. I have emailed both asking for a quote on what I would like. Is there any input anyone would like to offer about these two or suggest a better? The RPM Outlet shows a 3 gauge package deal for $239.

As I am writing this the email to RPM just bounced (and they didnt answer the phone despite allegedly being open another hour, two omens?). I have limited $ and will have to bribe the wife to pull this off.

Thank you for the help.

Peter

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
I love my A-piller gauge pods but...........it does obstruct the view when making those left hand turns, don't let anyone tell ya otherwise. Just a heads up.

Tbar

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
To answer the first question.............. At one point there was someone (or someones) that was making his own 4 hole A pillar mount for the OBS trucks, I dont know if he ever got it sold to a vendor or manufacturer to get it onto production. But at this time I want to say "NO", you cant get a 4 hole A pillar mount. But Ive been wrong before.

For the second question, $239 is a very good price, as to who else to look to? Check our vendors here, most of them sell gauge packages.

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
JOAT has a home made 7 gauge pod :eek: made out of PCV tubing located under the center of his dash in his OBS. Maybe he'll chime in and post the photo.

Last edited:

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
stroked 350 said:
thats the price i paid for mine couldn't find abetter price . i have auto meter gauges .

Did you use RPM or someone else? It concerns me the email bounced and they didnt answer any phone extension during their posted business hours.

tubzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have never seen a 4 gauge a-pillar pod for OBS truck.i have seen them for SD.
i have the 3 gauge a-pillar pod and a 3 gauge over head pod i got from a place in CO.i will have to look to see what the company name was.they was haveing a close out sale on them .so i don't know if it is even made any more,but i will do some looking for you and if it quits rainning i will get a pic or two.

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
Peter, I found JOAT's DIY gauge pod.

For a good gauge package deal w/o a pod...look HERE . They do answer the phone and their tech support is great.

So a four gauge pod can be had for cheap. Good luck.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14