Gauge vendor and pod question

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
I figured there wasnt any 4 pod for OBS but was worth a shot. I would rather have the apillar so will just go with 3 there for now and figure out the other later. If I eventually add onboard air I will likely add a 5th for the tank pressure.

Thanks for the input. Im still shopping package deals and there is no rush. Im still trying to bribe my wife. She appears to be weakening. :sweet

F350CCFX4

Smokin Bye
Reaction score
hheynow said:

Couldnt get the link to go to a page that was readable.

Page cannot be displayed is all I was getting.

Fixed your quotation-whatabudro

Last edited by a moderator:

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
I got an email back from GOS and they will do me a 3 pod with 2 gauges for the 2 pod/gauge price. I hope to order soon but the wife is holding strong (for now).

I never did hear from RPM after I found an address that didnt bounce. Wonder if they are folding.

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bet you could modify a overhead mount from a SD, That would be SWEET!!!

Tennessee Titan

Eddie Henson
Reaction score
Tx_Atty said:
I never did hear from RPM after I found an address that didnt bounce. Wonder if they are folding.
I have never ordered anything from them,(RPMoutlet), but I've read on other forums about people having issues with orders, i.e ordering a 30psi boost gauge and getting a 60psi gauge;then having issues trying to send it back. From what I read, most folks used them for price matching. Just my :2c

F350CCFX4

Smokin Bye
Reaction score
Tennessee Titan said:
For gauges, pods, assembled kits, etc. check out Bob Riley at http://www.dieselsitetoo.com. Don't know how he compares to others as far as prices go, but looks like he has a pretty good selection. :burnit

Can't get that site to work either. WTH?!?!?!? Click it, no work, copy paste in new browser still no work, type it in a new browser and still doesn't work. Guess just have to face I am an internet idiot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14