Get'n HOT again and it's

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Head'n East. 85* at 6:30 this AM... 105* at 2:00 :eek::eek:

Weather Guessers are saying the High Pressure area will go East and effect just about ALL the lower 48 with HOT temps & humidity.

Sloooow moving too

Git Ready.

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Head'n East. 85* at 6:30 this AM... 105* at 2:00 :eek::eek:

Weather Guessers are saying the High Pressure area will go East and effect just about ALL the lower 48 with HOT temps & humidity.

Sloooow moving too

Git Ready.

Hey Big Joe, you might want to stay down in that cool country. We are at 111 today. :eek: supposed to be 115 Wednesday. :dizzy
We even tied with Needles today. They are supposed to be at 118 Wednesday.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Big Joe, you might want to stay down in that cool country. We are at 111 today. :eek: supposed to be 115 Wednesday. :dizzy
We even tied with Needles today. They are supposed to be at 118 Wednesday.

I saw that Max.. sposta be hotter here, as the week goes bye.

Think'n 'bout doing the Mojave/Needles stint by leave'n here at 0 early thirty Monday.. go thru there about noonish.. although it don't make much diff when you go through NEEDLES in the summer :lmao:lmao

Went thru there at about 2 AM once.. it was 109* :eek::eek:

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Think'n 'bout doing the Mojave/Needles stint by leave'n here at 0 early thirty Monday.. go thru there about noonish.. although it don't make much diff when you go through NEEDLES in the summer :lmao:lmao

Yep,,, and remember, Needles has the highest price for Diesel. Go across the boarder to Parker or Quartzsite and get cheaper fuel. $5.60 at Needles and $4.70 in Parker.

Last edited:

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep,,, and remember, Needles has the highest price for Diesel. Go across the boarder to Parker or Quartzsite and get cheaper fuel. $5.60 at Needles and $4.70 in Parker.

From here I top off at 58/395 (Kramer Corners) then not again til Kingman AZ.

IMO, Needles has ALways been a Rip Off. When fuel was $1.50... Needles was $2.50'n change.

We're headed for Santa Fe NM, then "red roads" up through Kansas into north east Nebraska to see an ol' War buddy and his family. Proly take a week to get there but... We have Nothing but Time. Gota be there for a Sunday night at the local Dirt Track for some local Open Wheel & Bomber race'n though.... It's ALL good Max. Ain't it ??

Get'n Antsy :lmao:lmao

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From here I top off at 58/395 (Kramer Corners) then not again til Kingman AZ.

IMO, Needles has ALways been a Rip Off. When fuel was $1.50... Needles was $2.50'n change.

We're headed for Santa Fe NM, then "red roads" up through Kansas into north east Nebraska to see an ol' War buddy and his family. Proly take a week to get there but... We have Nothing but Time. Gota be there for a Sunday night at the local Dirt Track for some local Open Wheel & Bomber race'n though.... It's ALL good Max. Ain't it ??

Get'n Antsy :lmao:lmao

Yep... I love retirement. We would be on the coast now, but the fires are going strong up here, and hwy 299 is open then closed then open. So we are hanging out here in the house with a/c set at 76 degrees.
Have a great time.. Sounds like a lot of fun... Local dirt tracks bring back some good memories. Right now I am gathering new race parts for our drag strip car for next season.
When you get racing in your blood, you can't get it out.

Last edited:

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
I guess I got it easy. Only 102* today but heading towards 105* by Wednesday. They're usually off by a few degrees so 108*-110* is probable. This offshore wind really sux. It's blowing all the interior smoke back out to sea...over me. :rant I'm not really looking forward to a few more days of scorching heat with smoky skies. This is getting old really quick. :rant

Joe, lucky you gets to drive east of this mess. :rant
;tu :cool:

Last edited:

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score

ain't Needles where Snoopy was from?

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Yes, JL, Snoopy and his brother Spike were from the Daisy Hill Puppy Farm located in Needles. I take it your a "Peanuts" fan. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg