Get'n HOT again and it's

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This morning they predicted 110* but we only saw 106*. Today for some reason was much easier to be outside than yesterday. Am I getting used to these temps? :dunno :dizzy

106 :eek: :eek:,,, about time to put on a jacket..:lmao

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And lots of SMOKE!!

Dave

Cough,,, Choke... yep

Staying in the house with the a/c on is the best respite from the smoke and heat. Traveling out brings a whole new meaning to dismal scenery.

Last edited:

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I left your area last Monday and it was smoky all the way back to the Bay Area. It is going to be a long and HOT summer!! Keep cool Maxtor.

Dave

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6:15 this AM it was 82* :eek: Broke the record for the highest overnight low by 2* :eek:

112 today but there are some clouds that are sposta keep the temp. lower.. but that means ...... Sticky, Sweaty with Humidity :eek:

Whadya guna do :dunno

Gota load the 5r.. Might just launch on Saturday for our trip.. Justa get outa this Heat. But....... Look'n at the weather East of here.. Same, Same but with T-storms :eek::eek:

Whadya guna do ? Load-up, Hook-up and GO ;tu ;tu

Life is Good. :sweet

Last edited:

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6:15 this AM it was 82* :eek: Broke the record for the highest overnight low by 2* :eek:

Gota load the 5r.. Might just launch on Saturday for our trip.. Justa get outa this Heat. But....... Look'n at the weather East of here.. Same, Same but with T-storms :eek::eek:

Whadya guna do ? Load-up, Hook-up and GO ;tu ;tu

Life is Good. :sweet

The key words here Joe, are "AIR CONDITIONING".

Have a great time and enjoy your trip.
:sweet

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The key words here Joe, are "AIR CONDITIONING".

Have a great time and enjoy your trip.
:sweet

Had the truck A/C checked Tuesday.. Good to Go

Had the 5r A/C checked Monday.. Good to Go also.

Been running the 5r A/C for 2 days to get'r cooled down in there. Maybe it wont be TOO Hot at our first stop :dunno

MUGGY here today. 11.00 AM= 104.5 out :eek::eek: 20% hm.

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
It's only 90* with 30% humidity :dunno but smoky ridge line to ridge line. *cough* Sunrise was fire orange red as was last night's moon set. Seems cloudy but it's the smoky haze. The sky just doesn't look right. Feels a bit chilly though :D Long pants and sweatshirt weather fer sure. :lmao I forgot what clean air smells like. :rant

So my plans for going camping in northern Ca this summer are on hold. What a smoky mess north, north-east, east and south of me.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg