Getting some new goodies...

ProjecT 9

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I'll get some more up when I actually get nicer pictures taken. But for now this will have to do. Mods in sig. :nod:

truck2.jpg

truck.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Jon

Last edited:

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, K & N are not known for being good for a 6.0, they don't clean enough crap out of the air for a 6.0. Good Luck.
Doug

ProjecT 9

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, I'll look into changing the air filiter to something else. Recommendations?

Jon

ProjecT 9

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I had a AFE on my dodge and wasn't happy with the quality of the plastic piping. Had small holes in the seams were dirt could get in. I'll look into that S&B intake though, I've always heard good things bout it.

Thanks,
Jon

rammertide07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ProjecT 9;227830I had a AFE on my dodge and wasn't happy with the quality of the plastic piping. said:
Had small holes in the seams were dirt could get in. I'll look into that S&B intake though, I've always heard good things bout it.

Thanks,
Jon

I know what you mean. I got my AFE on the table right now to fix that pipe/seal...some gorilla glue and rubberized spray.

JRJ04

Reaction score
I second the OEM setup. thats good until you break the 500 hp mark. Otherwise...you are not goign to gain anything.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg