Help Needed ghost started then nothing

iracemine

black and tan
Reaction score
wow. Hope you sealed up the leak too!!!

makes me wonder if mine will do this to. I had my windshield replaced and wondered if I got a leak from doing that.

TSD73

SDD F.N.G
Reaction score
Im gettin the windshield replaced again this week,after all that I just feel like puttin a big a** tarp over the whole thing just to keep er dry!!......Ill keep ya posted ,got another pic of the starter too thats waaay better!!:dizzy:doh:

TSD73

SDD F.N.G
Reaction score
Must Read !!!

Well Gents.....here's the jist on the leak that all I kept hearin was the windshield. I've found Ford sites that had pages from 05 that the guy had "Christine" like issues like I did. But,after gettin the windshield out there was some surface rust along the top btw the cab lights and the glass so I figured that was it ,like the glas not sealing correctly ,But, was checking to see where the drops were comming from this morning,removed the headlight switch to look towards the very corner of the cab up where the cowl meets and it was wet,So after the glass was out I cleaned up the outside lower corner where there was some surface rust beyond the glass and there was a crack in the steel above the spot welds!!! Which would make sense.......Good Lord I'm sooo glad to find the source ,got a new Fuse Block to protect!!!

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you found it'n got it sealed up ;tu

You did a better job of explain'n it.. ;):lmao

TSD73

SDD F.N.G
Reaction score
whew

Awwww Come On Joe !!! I was flustered !!! Darn thing tried to leave without me !!! Need to just shorten the leash just a leeeetle bit more....:stir:hail Thanks to you guys for checkin in..

iracemine

black and tan
Reaction score
crack in the sheet metal!?!?!! must have been in a accident? And I just spent close to a grand last year getting my rusty cab lights fixed. I didn't want to be driving down the road only to have a wet lap when it rains.

TSD73

SDD F.N.G
Reaction score
naaah no accident just looked like a stress crack i dont rock crawl with this effin bus!! heh heh

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58