Question Glowshift Gauges

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just looking to see if anyone has installed the Glowshift Gauges or heard about them. One minute I look at them and like the look of them and the next minute I look at them and think they belong in a rice burner.
I took out and sold my Banks Six Gun and the gauges so I need to put in a Boost, Pyro and Transmission gauge. I am tossing around the Glowshifts or the Autometer Z series.

Performance Gauges & Gauge Pods at GlowShift Gauges - Boost Gauges, Performance Gauge, Digital Gauges
looking at the white faced gauges.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They look good Kevin.

I like the 270* sweap.. But I'm always leary of a brand I've never heard of.. The Glowshift brand name.. is brand new to me, so :dunno

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
x2.. they look good but I've never heard of them either.... I have heard of that autometer company though (sarcasm)....

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I felt the same way Joe, thats why I figured I would throw it up here and see what the rest of the guys had to say. I really like the 270* sweep tranny gauge as well. I googled them and it gets mostly good reviews. 1 or 2 people that arent satisfied but that is to be expected.
The price is great right around $230 shipped for the three gauges, gray pod and shipping.

on edit I posted this the same time you posted yours Stroke, did you have an issue with Autometer?

Last edited:

Super 05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Autometer Pyro,Boost,Trans Temp,and Water temp. I also had a left over Glowshift Fuel PSI gauge laying around so I am also using it. No problems out of it as of 1 year now.

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
on edit I posted this the same time you posted yours Stroke, did you have an issue with Autometer?

No sir... I love mine.. I have the autometer Z series black face gauges and a close friend has the autometer phantom (I think that's it) white face gauges.. both of us bought the entire set up.. egt, boost, trans, and A pillar mount as a package and we both love them...

The glowshift gauges you're looking at look really good, it's just a that the company isn't well known.. but im willing to bet there was a time when autometer wasn't well known... It sounds like you're doing some homework on them though... Reading the reviews and such...

let us know what you decide.. I think you'll be alright either way...

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
I have the Autometer Z series and have been happy with them.

I guess I'm rather partial to things that are plain & functional. Glitzy gauges just don't do anything for me.

sawed off

Party like a rockstar
Reaction score
I see those gauges on E-bay alot. They look nice but they are very cheep. I dont know.... I've got burnt by my old saying "you buy less you get less"

Reaction score
yeah i've seen them they look good too but its the whole is the price to good to be true. They do look nice when you shut the truck off though.

JRJ04

Reaction score
go to dieselmanor.com and pick up the whole setup from isspro. they are outstanding gauges and for about 70 bucks more than what you are looking at...you know you are getting a quality product. cheap insurance IMHO.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58