go to jail- come out a millionaire

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In at 25 and out at 50?......there is NO amount of $$ to compensate this man. To bad all these common sense ideas don't count. If you have that much control over peoples lives, you should have to bear the consequences of your actions. I may be called a doomsayer, but this is going to come out and come out hard. We are so close, most people don't see it.

twildman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, it aint enough money to cover 23 years, however, my question is how did they end up convicting him? Was he just walking down the street and the cops arrested him for it? Or was he somehow involved in the crime, just not the one they got the DNA on?

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
I agree, it aint enough money to cover 23 years, however, my question is how did they end up convicting him? Was he just walking down the street and the cops arrested him for it? Or was he somehow involved in the crime, just not the one they got the DNA on?

from what my wife tells me, old cases relied heavily on eye witness testimony. people in the field know that eye witness testimony is the WORST. jurors often take it as fact, and when there is no DNA testing to disprove it............... :dunno

YouTube - Johnny Cash - Joe Bean

they might not be innocent, but they didnt do what they are being jailed for.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58