God's Country

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
I see some game in them photo's :hunter

How much you grossing while getting the 11.4? I just got back from Valdez and ran right at 10.0 average grossing 16k. A bit low but normal with 35" rubber. I was around 8.9 after the 65mph road but get close to 11 on the 55 mph road for a 10.0 average.

Good job helping out the old fart :sweet Did you give him a SDD t-shirt or sticker?

Crumm, I dont know exactly what I am grossing to be honest with you, I am pulling a Nash 26' TT and it was loaded for a full three day weekend, the truck had 5 adults in it (our youngest is 14 but she thinks shes 28) and my cross bed toolbox is FOS so it weighs a good amount also. The truck alone has to be over 8K when its loaded, the trailer has to be 6500-7000? or so. I am rolling on the factory 20's which puts me at about 1800 RPM doing 70 mph. All I can say is Tow/Haul is the shiznitz, y'all can have your gear rowers back, that 5R110 works like a dream!

I wish'd I had some spare decals with me, he didnt look to be of the computer oriented crowd anyway. Tell ya what, in the campgrounds there was one Dodge, one Duramax and the rest were Fuh Fuh Fuh FORDS!!! Everything from first gen PSD's (w/Texas plates) on up to SD's with both flavor of engines.;tu

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14