Going from 115 degrees to -65

Mike K

يساعد المعركة لحرية
Reaction score
Well i just turned in my resignation today. I have been here 2.5 years working in the middle east and have recently accepted a job down in Antarctica :cold 3

I will be home for a month from July 20 -August 20th (maybe later depending when they fly me out)

I cant wait to get home to relax, mow the lawn, watch movies on my new 60" TV, etc...... ahhhhhhhhhhhh

:tounge

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Congrats on the reassignment Mike,we'll have to do a get together BBQ one weekend while your home on leave:sweet

Mike K

يساعد المعركة لحرية
Reaction score
Oh yes we will!!! Your wife going to cook those things again? I have been having a craving for those for.... well..... since January :D

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Oh the chicken rolls? For sure!:thumbs She made a batch for the family yesterday and they were gone in no time,dang vultures!:D

And good evening by the way!

CHPMustang

Reaction score
dag-nabit I posted this in the wrong form :oops:

Maybe i could buy some goodies for the truck and we could have a mod party. :sly
Ain't no thang Mike,find some goodies to install on the truck perhaps a mod day could be arranged:sweet

Mike K

يساعد المعركة لحرية
Reaction score
For me i was thinking:
MBRP exhaust
Upgrade tranny cooler or external filter (need to look into this to find options) and flush
Coolant Filter
and maybe some gauges

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mike you need to upgrade to the 6.0 tranny cooler, it is twice as big as the stock one you have now. It will take care of those hot Texas summers.
115 to -65. Mike are you just a little warped.:roflmao :roflmao

ktpauley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mike, you going to Antarctica for Summer support, or are ou going to Winter Over? I was Summer Support when I was a Seabee. 18 above is nice weather. 45 above is shorts, t shirt, and catching some rays weather. Keith

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14