Got a head scratcher for you guys

01yellerCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Once in a while when I start my truck there is air blowing from the vents. The thing is, nothing is turned on. The A/C, heat, and climate control is all off. The only way to stop it is to turn it on then turn it off again. And it's not like the air is blowing very hard. It's hardly noticeable to be honest. I usually notice it because the air temp is different than what the cab temp is. Like during the summer the air blowing out of the vents would be hot. And yesterday when it happened the air was cool. I know I'm not crazy because the wife has felt it too. I've had the truck back at the dealer twice for other things and mentioned it to them. Naturally it didn't happen while they had the truck. But the service advisor said he had never heard of this issue. Has this happened to anyone else?

01yellerCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has the automatic set up. At first I thought it had something to do with the remote start since it would happen after I used it. But then it happened without using the remote start.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

snicklas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It may just be the Automatic HVAC being "odd"

On my 03, I've had to do the "Headlight Trick" to get the HVAC working again, a couple of times........

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58