CRUMM
thanks
looks like your out in the boonies, anyway
thats some deep snow on the roof.
yep inside the shop with a beverage and the truck

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
The truck? Heck I have two trucks and a 21' boat in there. :sweet Have had three trucks, a jeep and the boat in there but it doesn't leave much room to work ;) Plow truck and Jeep have to live outside for now.

Snow017.jpg

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
powerboatr said:
it still looks tranquil and quiet.

Dunno about that. A truck just pulled into the building site next door and on the side of it there is a sign that says something about a Kennel :eek: :eek: I sure hope they are just helping with the construction. Neighborhoods in Alaska always go to the dumps when dog-musher's move in. 50 dogs seem to make a bunch of noise and waste that doesn't smell too good. I am keeping my fingers crossed that they are not the new owners, it is nice and quite around here now.

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
Crumm said:
Dunno about that. A truck just pulled into the building site next door and on the side of it there is a sign that says something about a Kennel :eek: :eek:

Wow. My best friend and wife just bought a house in the SF bay area from a couple who have a 25 dog licensed kennel on the property. The seller races his dogs in the Iditarod up by you are they relocated up there somewhere.

Last edited:

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
Gonna be 85 here tomorrow...............:dunno

Tbar

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member