Got Snow?

F350CCFX4

Smokin Bye
Reaction score
50 miles north they are going to get about 6 inches. Here we won't even get moisture.

Scot

;()
Reaction score
Yes, Here's some!!!

U.P. of Michigan about 20 miles West of the bridge.
UP%20057.jpg

UP%20059.jpg

UP%20060.jpg

UP%20061.jpg

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
hmmm, after all the predictions last fall that W Texas would see a "very harsh and cold winter season," we set a record 89* yesterday and will set another record for today at predicted 84*. So much for the weather forecasters. I almost turned on the air conditioner in the truck on the way home yesterday.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Nice pics there Scot:sweet Almost looks like I-80 going over Donner Summit during the middle of a normal winter in the Sierra Nevadas:D

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Tx_Atty said:
hmmm, after all the predictions last fall that W Texas would see a "very harsh and cold winter season," we set a record 89* yesterday and will set another record for today at predicted 84*. So much for the weather forecasters. I almost turned on the air conditioner in the truck on the way home yesterday.
I recall those predictions last year,guess the forecasters can't always be right;)

robertoh

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Great Job Crumm!

:D :D
Crumm said:
Came home from work this morning and Suprise-suprise... I thought spring was about here but after it snowed I looked at the calender and what do you know it is only Feb.... Darn the luck.

If you are wondering what this has to do with a PowerStroke those ruts were made by my 96' ;)
Snow003.jpg

Warming up.
Snow002.jpg

Stacking
Snow009.jpg

Job well done :sweet
Snow014.jpg

All gone.
Snow013.jpg

Yep we got Snow.
Crumm you should hold a course for snow plowing:sweet -there are alot of guys out there who can take lessons from someone as good as you:hail Keep up the good work BC:canukRobertoh :woo

Last edited:

RenoF250

DungBeetle
Reaction score
We got our second snow last night, very slushy. Our poor neighboors crashed their new (hasn't even gotten plates yet) Denali into a tree after it slide down the driveway. I can't even imagine how mad they are.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl