got some good news for you guys for once

ktpauley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rich that is real good news. You will have lots of time to catch up on the time you missed out on. Take it one day at a time. Keith

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rich that’s sweet, congrats on getting your little buddy back. There no books on raising your kid. Just hug them and love them ALOT and teach him what you know and you'll befine.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
thanx guys!!

we went out and pulled the turbo off the 99 IH today :D:D .he didnt get greasy but he helped me get tools and he stood on the tire watching and asking questions.i wish i had a workin camara now.gotta get pictures of this stuff.

he went with his aunt today.i called him to see how he was doing and say goodnight.but the little brat was haveing so much fun playing with his cousins that he didnt want to talk to me! :lmao :lmao .he is staying with her for a little bit so i can get some things back in order.i think he may love it there cuz now he is the "big brother" in the house as he is older than his cousins.wich is good cuz he will end up being much closer with his cousins now.they will look up to him and he can give them guidance at some point.and stronger family values as well.;tu;tu

Last edited:

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is great to here. When my parents got their divorce my mom and I lived with my aunt and two cousins. We are so close now like your boy and his cousins are and will be for the long run. But that is awsome that your little buddy was standing there seeing what you were doing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58