Got some new shoes today

06silvercrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck is DIRTY! Needs a bath. But anyhow, here they are, what ya think?

truck002.jpg

truck001.jpg

truck003.jpg

truck004.jpg

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
They look good, but judging by the dried dirt on the treads, I think you might have them a little over inflated.

They sure look aggresive, they'll proabably get you anywhere you need to be.

06silvercrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I dont think they are over inflated. The dried dirt is on the lug, that actually angles downward. I have them at 60psi all around.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
I know the 17x7.5'' wheels are not ideal for a 12.50 tire, but will work for the time being. I dont think they are over inflated. I have them at 60psi all around.

I have 12.50 rubber on stock wheels and to make them wear even I have to keep them down under 45 psi. When I load up the camper I can up them to 60 psi. The narrow wheel pulls the sidewalls in thus making the center of the tread bulge. Chalk them and I think you will find 60 psi is way too much on those wheels. Lower pressure makes for a better ride anyway.

Rig looks great with those meats :sweet

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tires looks good. Really aggressive looking. Do you get any road noice from the tires or is it still pretty quite

06silvercrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the more I drive it, I do believe I need to drop the pressure. Ill play with it and see what works, trial and eerror.

As for the noise, yeah you can deffinatley hear them, but they are tolerable, atleast to me. They are alot quieter then say a regular swamper radial. ALOT quieter then my boggers that I have on on my Bronco LOL

AARON29

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
06 Silvercrew, truck looks alot better. Wanting to get a 3 or 4 in. lift fo mine and do the 35in tires but the finances are a little tight so I might have to do what you did and settle for a nice set of aggressive mud terrains. Sure beats the Michelin road tires I got!

Boadie

Guzzler of the Coors
Reaction score
Hey Silver, nice tires, looks good. I can see what your sayin where the dried mudd is it is angled. You would have to be pretty low on pressure to ride on that part of the lug

fuzzybear

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Nice, tires look awsome man.

I just bought me some cheapos yesterday to keep me goin,...I would love to get me some of them tires,... or atleast some 19.5x6 rims and tires

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg