green light...GO!!!

TexasExcursion

GOD Bless America!
Reaction score
Hello, names Bruce. I'm 32 years old, been married for 8 years, and have three boys-- 7, 3, and 6 mo. I'm an Army Captain :usa whose been stationed all over the globe and been over to the desert a few times. I'm currently assigned in western Mass and am getting a masters degree in sport psychology; after I graduate in May we're getting reassigned to West Point, NY, where I'll teach at the academy. My family is my life--if it don't fly with Household 6, it don't fly, period :nono: . I'm also a Bible believing Christian and proud of it.

My X is my first diesel, and I'm liking it quite abit. I've never been much for working on cars, but aside from the BD X Monitor I've done all the mods on my truck myself. I like that there's room to work underneath the X; it ain't all cramped. I sure like being able to post all my questions on this forum and even answer a few simple ones from other guys. We bought the X and our travel trailer at the same time. Most of the mods have been intended to make it pull better, but a few were just for fun.

I grew up in Minnesota (Vikings and Twins fan:thumbs ), but prior to moving up here to New England we lived in El Paso, TX for seven years. That's where my family started, where the kids were born (except the last one, but I don't know what you call someone born in Massachusetts...:dunno ) so I guess I'm a transplanted Texan:tex . That would explain the TexasExcursion.

Guess that's about it. Nice to know all you guys on line.:sweet

Last edited:

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Thanks for being a part of our site. Thanks for your service to our country.:usa

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Nince intro Bruce! Thanks for serving the country and thanks for being a part of SDD.

GO VIKES!!!!!!!!

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Hello BRUCE, "fish are friends not food"
Well I geuss the circle is complete we got NAVY :D
Marines, Coastie( knee deep), Airforce, National Guard and Now an Army dude

Press On
glad your here and more importantly thanks for taking the fight to the bad guy down range

GO NAVY

TexasExcursion

GOD Bless America!
Reaction score
powerboatr said:
"fish are friends not food"

I was wondering if anyone would catch the Nemo phrase (Hello, names BRUCE!)....I use it all the time on the kids, especially when sneaking up on them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58