green light...GO!!!

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Greetings Capt. Bruce,

I couldn't help but notice how much in common you have with my old pilot from my B-52 days. He is an AF Lt.Col. (still active duty), grew up in MN, is very religious, puts family first (he passed on going further career wise past Lt. Col. in favor of his family), is a Vikings/Twins fan ( I won't hold the Vikings thing against you either :p :tounge ) and is the commander of the AFROTC Det at Mich Tech Univ. I thought it all rather ironic.

Welcome to the site!!!!!!:sweet ;tu

TexasExcursion

GOD Bless America!
Reaction score
Tail_Gunner said:
Greetings Capt. Bruce,

I couldn't help but notice how much in common you have with my old pilot from my B-52 days. He is an AF Lt.Col. (still active duty), grew up in MN, is very religious, puts family first (he passed on going further career wise past Lt. Col. in favor of his family), is a Vikings/Twins fan ( I won't hold the Vikings thing against you either :p :tounge ) and is the commander of the AFROTC Det at Mich Tech Univ. I thought it all rather ironic.

Welcome to the site!!!!!!:sweet ;tu

I'll take that to mean I'm getting promoted two more times....:thumbs :thumbs

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
TexasExcursion said:
I'll take that to mean I'm getting promoted two more times....:thumbs :thumbs

Well, I hope you do. The pension check for an O-5 is better than it is for an O-3.:sweet :thumbs

FWIW: My former pilot just finished a tour in the cockpit of the B-2 Stealth Bomber. I even saw him show up on the History Channel one time. I was so surprised when I saw that, it caused Pepsi to come out my nose. :eek:

I've got a pic of him air refueling under a KC-135 tanker in my webshots.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58