Guns! How big is your collection?

Bdons SD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So Ive had a long gun for awhile, but I recently purchased my first handgun, and acquired my concealed permit. Now I'm hooked! So I want to see what ya'll have as far as firearms, I figure this would be a cool off topic discussion.

A 1961 Makarov 9x18 as my daily carry pistol.

And I have a Remington express 870 12g

Last edited:

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
not a good idea to post stuff like this on the internet.. could invite disaster..
just sayin'..

anyway, I collect bows more than firearms.. quite a bit cheaper.. well, maybe not.. I've got a B-handle Kodiak that I picked up for around $350, they currently trade for about $500

A Wilson Bros Black Widow, couple of Bear Tamerlanes, some more of that rare 50's and 60's stuff... oh, and my Oneida's... about seven or eight of them

02Oilburner

SDD Power Hungry
Reaction score
not a good idea to post stuff like this on the internet.. could invite disaster..
just sayin'..

anyway, I collect bows more than firearms.. quite a bit cheaper.. well, maybe not.. I've got a B-handle Kodiak that I picked up for around $350, they currently trade for about $500

A Wilson Bros Black Widow, couple of Bear Tamerlanes, some more of that rare 50's and 60's stuff... oh, and my Oneida's... about seven or eight of them

I agree!

Bdons SD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just sayin'..

I don't see any harm in it as long as my serial numbers aren't showing. They are legally registered to me, so there is nothing illegal about them. I highly doubt the NSA is roaming the forums and making a list of who has what. And none of my personal information other than my email and last name are on here, so the odds of someone breaking down my door to steal my stuff is minimal. I think there is a better chance of someone stealing them as im walking to my truck at the gun range. The SNs are on all the paper work I signed, so If someone is looking to identity jack me they have easier ways of doing it than linking these pics with my account.

I am on a gun forum, this topic comes up a lot. Tons of people post pics of their firearms, It would be stupid to post unregistered guns, but these are registered to me, so the government already knows I have them =(. Its like showing your license plate, everyone blurs them out. For what? your license plate is seen buy hundreds every day. But I will remove the pictures to please the masses ha ha. If this thread causes controversy the mods can remove it. I don't want to cause a stir.

Last edited:

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
wel ya can always goto SDDs sister site oilburners.net.they seem to love this stuff over there :rolleyes:

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a couple of handguns, a couple of 22's, an Ithica Youth Model Lever Action 20 Gauge, and a 12 gauge double barrel (which would kick you like a mule).

Last edited:

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
I used to have one of these:
View attachment 11476
M61 20MM Vulcan cannon that put out 4,000 rounds of High Explosive Incendiary ammo.

Now I have one of these:
View attachment 11475
Taurus .40 Cal
Pacmayr grips
Laser sight

On edit: as it is now, if needed, the first 14 rounds of .40 cal are hollow points. The 2nd, 3rd & 4th clips are FMJ.
I have a concealed permit also.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58