Had a good laugh.

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
This discussion brings a question to mind:

If you are making an exhaust system & stacks out of PVC, can you just glue it together? Or do you have to put the purple primer/cleaner on first to keep it within code?:lmao

colotow

Just playin' in the sand
Reaction score
maybe he was trying to show his significant other how it would look?

or, after they melt, they'll lay over the sides,and then he'll have sidepipes!!

Reaction score
Reminds me of a few years ago when stacy on trucks was doing a build on a bronco and pulled the roll bar out and it was pvc wrapped in foam :roflmao

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
The whole stacks thing is beyond me, but I have seen dual stacks on gassers and a single stack on a Ford Ranger.:lmao There's a kid I see at Autozone now and again, who has a 2500 Dodge shortbed with 6' stacks that have to be 6-7 inches around and it just looks ridiculous.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This discussion brings a question to mind:

If you are making an exhaust system & stacks out of PVC, can you just glue it together? Or do you have to put the purple primer/cleaner on first to keep it within code?:lmao

just glue them....But DOT mite need to see if they were purple primer first......LOL

Last edited:

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
IMO all stacks look out of place on pickups they are for trucks.

I agree. I did see a Dodge 3500 dually at a truck show with black stacks, and the truck was pretty much blacked out, so it looked good. But I still don't get it. And don't even get me started with the rubber "Truck Ballz" you see hanging off the hitch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg