Happy Thanksgiving

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY!!!! Yes we do have lots to be thankful for. Big Joe, ditto on thinking about the troops. They, along with all the law enforcement and other emergency personnel, are sacrificing their time (and some their lives) so that we can enjoy Thanksgiving as free Americans.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
HAPPY THANKGIVING to all of YALL

God Bless our troops :hail

yall be nice to all the troopers out this weekend making it a bit safer for us. :sweet

kenholl

Its my side of the garage
Reaction score
We ALL have alot to be thankful for, even during these hard times. ... Be Safe. Be Thinking about our Troops, wherever they may be.. They make this all possible.
Joe

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY!!!! Yes we do have lots to be thankful for. Big Joe, ditto on thinking about the troops. They, along with all the law enforcement and other emergency personnel, are sacrificing their time (and some their lives) so that we can enjoy Thanksgiving as free Americans.

All good words indeed, and very well spoken. Without talking religion, I think we'll all agree that God has richly blessed us as a nation, and as a people. This is the day that we set aside to recognize that, and be thankful.

As Joe said, even at the worst of times in the USA, there are people who WISH they had OUR problems. While agreeing with everything that has been stated thus far, let me add that I am greatful for my friends at SDD! You are a great bunch of guys who extend each other (me especially!) a lot of lattitude. Be safe, but more importantly, be a blessing to family, friends, or whoever gets put in your path. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Oh yeah, GO COWBOYS!!!

~Ken

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Have a great Thanksgiving everyone. We are having a quiet day here. We will spend a lot of time on the phone talking to our families. Hopefully I can get out to the shop and get my parents Christmas gift finished (building a bed). We are fortunate this year as we are able to travel home for Christmas. Everyone have a great day and remember those who are unable to be with family.

Scott

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
DITTO all of the above...

we just have a 40 mile jaunt to mom and dad's. we were going out to eat for something different this year but dad realized it was slightly expensive....long story!

EVERYONE enjoy a safe and happy thanksgiving.
dan and family

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14