Happy Thanksgiving

silverF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to wish you all a happy and safe thanksgiving. Try not to put on more than 5#'s the next couple of days.:sweet Anyone doing any traveling? My parents, brother and his wife and I and the two dogs are headed to northern Indiana to be with family. Dad and I are going try and get some new avatar pics.:sly

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Good luck with the bird hunting :sweet I already bagged our Thanksgiving turkey down at Fred Meyers..

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
gobble.gif

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have a safe Thanksgiving ya'll, trying to get out of work now. Heading to Winnsboro,Tx to have Thanksgiving with all the family and hopefully bag me a buck while I am there. Everybody be safe

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
YES.. by all means, Everyone here on SDD.. have a GREAT Turkey Day.

We ALL have alot to be thankful for, even during these hard times.

Low Key at the Casa de Big Joe. Daughter & SL.. Grand Kids come'n bye, the Mrs has been bake'n & cook'n all day.. Good eats tomorrow fer shur.

Be Safe. Be Thinking about our Troops, wherever they may be.. They make this all possible.

Joe

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Just got finished with the mince meat pie, getting the bird ready for the deep-fryer. Mrs. F350DRW1 is doing side dishes and pumpkin pie. Adjusting to a new job and a slightly different schedule, but I'm thankful for friends and family. I haven't been on here much lately, but haven't forgotten this site or all you guys that make it the best Ford site I've seen. Have a safe, happy holiday. ;tu

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58