Hardest thing I've ever had to do.

ktpauley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Champion Wildcard's Dangerous Liason "Bond" was diagnosed with an enlarged heart in May of this year. He was one of our favorite dogs. He was on several drugs and made several trips to University of Penn's emergency services. After arriving back yesterday from his appointment at U of P this morning his breathing got really labored. He made his last trip to Vet. I know he is in a far better place where he can run and play without being out of breath. I miss him so much. I'll miss him waking me up when my alarm goes off in the mornings. Sorry to ramble on. Keith

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
ktpauley said:
Champion Wildcard's Dangerous Liason "Bond" was diagnosed with an enlarged heart in May of this year. He was one of our favorite dogs. He was on several drugs and made several trips to University of Penn's emergency services. After arriving back yesterday from his appointment at U of P this morning his breathing got really labored. He made his last trip to Vet. I know he is in a far better place where he can run and play without being out of breath. I miss him so much. I'll miss him waking me up when my alarm goes off in the mornings. Sorry to ramble on. Keith

sorry to hear about this. Dogs are great friends. Budro

JohnBoyToo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been there, experienced that... :sorry
many times...
but, good for you, you did the right thing...
we hold them around for us...
they need to move on for them....

Weweld

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss we just went though that a few months ago.

GENE

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
Sorry to hear. I dread the day I loose either of my two friends.

ktpauley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We know we did the right thing be letting him go, but it doesn't make it any easier. One of Bond's favorite things was to come to the fridge everytime he heard someone getting ice from the icemaker. I kept looking for him to come down the hallway asking for an icecubewhen I got a drink. He is with some of his friends like our Dane Star, another Whippet Casey, and my Fiance's mother who also loved him. Thnaks for all of the encouragement. Keith

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
We run a dog boarding kennel on the side and see many dogs come and go. I have 3 dogs of my own and they are like members of the family. I feel your loss. We send out cards to clients that have lost a friend.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14