headlight bulbs....

atk

Reaction score
any suggestions for bulbs that put out a whiter light than the stock. having a hard time finding some for this truck, other than stock bulbs....

JohnBoyToo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are many that will make it - you probably have a 9007 and I've had good luck with PIAA and Silverstar.....

go to gosracing.com and get their upgraded headlight harness too - really helped the output on my 03 Ex...

good luck !
JB

atk

Reaction score
they are a new number i haven`t heard of....H13 or maybe 9008....don`t think the 9007 would even fit, but i might be wrong....thanxs

Nasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Piaa

Just sharing my experience with the PIAA bulbs....they put out great light but very short lifespan. Have them installed in an 02 Dodge 3500 and a 04 F350. In both cases the high beam has burnt out in a short period of time. The dealer has been good to replace them so far but he's getting tired of it, lol. We run these trucks 6 nights a week and I really didn't find that much of an improvement on the Ford. I find the Ford headlights to be very good if they are setup properly. Just my 0.02 cents

XTrmXJ

NACHHOOOOOOO!!!!
Reaction score
Hella makes replacment bulbs that are very very bright, I belive they are Xynon bulbs, Ive been running them since July and love them

atk

Reaction score
wanted to get the silverstars, but the local canadian tire store don`t sell them, but do have a listing for them, figure that one out. nut i will keep looking....thanx for info

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58