Question Headlight swap between different models

airdrew99

Living for Him
Reaction score
I have a 2000 F-250 PSD and I would like to swap to headlights from a 2004 F-250. Do these interchange without modification? Can anyone recommend where to get headlights from an '04 F-250? I like the clear lens better than the "frosted" type that came with my 2000 PSD.

One picture attached is my original headlights, and the other is what I would like it to look like.

airdrew99

Living for Him
Reaction score
Thanks DaveBen. I was hoping you were on here this morning. Do you know if they are a direct swap (direct bolt-on)?

Drew

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks DaveBen. I was hoping you were on here this morning. Do you know if they are a direct swap (direct bolt-on)?

Drew

Or...... go to Stylintrucks.com and poke in PN# 11103ANZ.

I have a pair on my 2K.. $180 bucks..Direct Swap. Put Silverstars in'm.. I like'm.:dunno

Joe

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
I put some ICPW clear headlight housings pn my old 99. They were an after market copy of the clear housings in the later trucks. They were a direct fit but I do remember I had some problems gettting a clip or something in place. It was just a bit of a pain.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put some ICPW clear headlight housings pn my old 99. They were an after market copy of the clear housings in the later trucks. They were a direct fit but I do remember I had some problems gettting a clip or something in place. It was just a bit of a pain.

Absolutly a PIA, now that you brought it up. I remember it Do-able but.. those little retainer (?) clips WERE.. a PIA.

Not one of FORD's.. Better Ideas.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
There you go Airdrew99. They are a direct bolt on if you choose to replace them with 2004. 2005 is a different design.

Dave :)

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Headlights

attachment.php

Here's mine.

Last edited:

airdrew99

Living for Him
Reaction score
Big Joe,
That is the look I'm going for on mine. That part number you listed looks like some Euro style lights.

Drew

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Big Joe,
That is the look I'm going for on mine. That part number you listed looks like some Euro style lights.

Drew

The Headlights you see, by the P#, are the lights I bought. Their Site pics are poor and don't do them Justis.. My posted pic's are what you get.

The front of the lenses are clear and clean, free of all of the pattern projection set up.

Joe

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg