Hello all, I'm back

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
Yes, I am a rich man. A somewhat proud man who was embarrassed by his reversal of fortune. I shouldn't have been. My true friends let me know that they were in my corner. I count all of you in that number.

Thanks again for all of your support, your prayers, and good thoughts. They definitely helped.

But I don't think I could go through another year like this one. I'm getting too darned old for this stuff! :fogey

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just glad to have you back, you were very much missed.
Tough times don't last, but tough people do.
Good luck in the new buss.

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
Great to see you again. As far as vans, since it will be a grooming van the sprinter should work out nice, but they do come with a hefty price tag, I only know the price of a high top, dual rear wheel, diesel sprinter, which is $38,000. I have been buying E series with diesel, with a low cube body and much more GVW than a sprinter for $32,000-$34-000. Since fuel prices are high these days, the sprinter will get better mpg's, but is a bit more tight. Pics of one of my vans in in my sig.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Very glad to see you back :sweet

Our mobile grooming van will be either a Daimler Sprinter diesel or a Ford E-350 with a 6.0 PowerStroke (I didn't know you could still get one, but you can if it is a COMMERCIAL vehicle)

You know which one is the right choice don't you? Hint: it doesn't start with D.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
richard
when we were in pcola a groomer had an old winnebago motorhome. lots of head room and BIG screen tv

:D

let me be a post HO and say again

its so good to see your doing well and are back to give us your insight.:hail

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg